It’s no secret that the Honda Pioneer 700 is known for its reliability and reputation for quality construction. It’s a great vehicle for getting work done around the farm or just for a fun family outing.
After the launch of the four-passenger 2023 Honda Pioneer 700 Deluxe in January, Honda Canada is pleased to announce the return of the two-passenger version, the two-passenger 2023 Pioneer 700 Deluxe.
Widely known for its rugged capabilities for demanding jobs and agile handling on the trail, the Pioneer 700 builds on its solid reputation with key improvements for 2023. Its increased refinement aims to improve performance and comfort, increase storage capacity and optimize accessory integration.
NEW FOR 2023
- – Increased Storage: Storage volume is nearly double that of the previous generation, and the glove box is the largest of any Honda side-by-side vehicle.
- – Tilt Steering Wheel: A new tilt steering wheel provides added comfort with additional adjustments, as well as improved access in and out of the vehicle.
- – Cup Holders: Front door cup holders have been redesigned to accommodate larger cups.
- – Pre-wired accessory connector: A pre-wired panel is provided under the hood to simplify the installation of Genuine Honda and aftermarket electronic accessories.
- – In-Dash Switch Panel: To simplify the installation of electronic accessories, pre-wired switches are also integrated into the dashboard.
- – In-body power outlet: A convenient 12-volt power outlet is now installed in the bed, allowing for the use of electronic devices such as coolers, work lights, stoves, sprayers, air compressors and more.
- – New Instrumentation: A new instrument panel that is twice the size of the previous generation’s provides increased visibility.
- – Body Lights: For finding gear in low-light conditions, such as picking out a lure for fishing, the Pioneer 700 has two body lights.
- – Rims: The vehicle now comes standard with black aluminum wheels.
- – Electric Power Steering: The revised electric power steering increases torque assist by more than 25%, improves handling and features a new “return to center” function that improves responsiveness and reduces steering effort.
- – Protection: In addition to Honda’s legendary durability, quality and reliability, the Pioneer 700 is designed with a new radiator fan vent tube, increased frame strength-to-weight ratio and revised front and rear driveshaft boots that improve puncture resistance.
There’s no doubt that the new Honda Pioneer 700 2023 shows a level of refinement never before seen on this autoquad. The InfoQuad team will bring you a full review as soon as we get our hands on a test model. To be continued!